Headlines News :
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
Home » , , , » Boss High Back Executive Chair Review

Boss High Back Executive Chair Review

Boss High Back Executive Chair is very comfortable and have an exlusive style. Its been very difficult to find a good office chair these days for a good price, but I think this chair actually gets it done. Its not a thickly cushioned chair like some others, but it's still very comfortable to sit in for extended periods of time. It has 3 levels of height which work very well, but I like the lowest setting because I like a chair lower to the ground. Another thing worth noting is the chairs general appearance. It's very attractive and classy looking. 
Boss High Back Executive Chair materiel is also very soft and feels very nice on skin, such as bare arms when you rest them on the arm rests. I had a little trouble in assembling. The screw holes are set into sockets and you cannot hand tighten them to get it started. When you can't get it started by hand tightening... then you cant "feel" the actual connection between the screw and the bolt, so Its just tough to make sure your not cross threading when getting it started with a screwdriver. So it was a little tough to assemble the arms to the seat and back, but once I was done I was very happy with the result. I would say that the overall design might have a durability flaw. The back is only held by two arm screws on each side, but unless I start behaving zany manner, like putting my feet up on a desk, or really bearing my weight into the back of it it will probably last for years. Very pleased with the chair so far. I think it's an overall good value and nice chair. Boss High Back Executive Chair deserves to be the room of your office.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2012. Luxury Office Chair - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website Inspired Wordpress Hack
Proudly powered by Blogger